While we are not In-Network with any insurance companies, we can submit claims to your insurance as Out-Of-Network providers, so that you can get reimbursed for therapy sessions depending on your coverage. You don’t have to do any paperwork!
Insurance / Rates FAQ
Your insurance may reimburse you for therapy sessions if you have Out-Of-Network benefits, depending on your plan. To find out what is covered please call your insurance, follow prompts to behavioral or mental health Out-Of-Network benefits, and ask the following questions:
- Does my plan have out-of-network coverage?
- How much is my deductible?
- Has any portion of the deductible been met?
- What percent will be covered if I see a therapist who is Out-Of-Network?
- What is the standard and reasonable rate or allowable rate for mental health providers in zip code 10016, for CPT code 90834 (45-minutes psychotherapy) for an LCSW?
If you don’t have coverage you can pay out of pocket. If you cannot afford our standard fees, we can discuss the possibility of a sliding scale with a lower rate.
Our fees range from $100-$300 depending on the clinician, the service, and whether or not you qualify for a sliding scale. Please don’t hesitate to ask us about the specifics. If it turns out we are not a good fit for you, we can try to refer you to another provider who is. We are happy to help!